Our unique continuity of care treatment options include the following:
- Sanctuary House, a 12 bed residential treatment facility for persons experiencing an acute episode of mental illness.
- Satellite Program, a transitional support service available to Sanctuary House graduates to enable clients to successfully move into an independent living setting when they no longer need the intensive structure of a residential treatment facility.
- Arlington Out-Patient Treatment Center, a program that offers multiple levels of Day Treatment Services. This program is open to people within all of the Sanctuary Psychiatric Centers' programs and to people living in the community.
- Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Program, a program of services offered to all Sanctuary Psychiatric Centers' clients and to Dually Diagnosed persons in the community. This program serves the needs of Dually Diagnosed clients by providing therapy, support, and education geared toward substance abuse combined with mental illness.
- In-Home Supportive Services Program, a program that provides support and assistance to persons who are living independently but who still need a minimal amount of support to maintain healthy functioning in the community.
- Supported Independent Living: affordable studio units with concomitant supportive services. These units are reserved for low income persons living with mental illness. SPCSB also offers a 4-bed residential facility for graduates of Sanctuary House that provides a maximum of independence while still providing therapeutic structure and support.
- Vocational Counseling Services, a program of services provided to all Sanctuary Psychiatric Centers' clients. This program assists individuals in obtaining the skills necessary to once again become viable contributing members of the community.
- DBT, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, an outpatient program helping individuals dealing with a mixture of mood, anxiety and characterological issues by supporting them to change their severe impulsive or out of control behavior patterns.
- Family Counseling Services, a service that is available to all Sanctuary Psychiatric Centers' clients to promote improved functioning and communications within the family system.